Resource Tag: Autism tune Filter your results
Autism Spectrum Australia
We are Australia’s largest service provider for people on the autism spectrum. Our specialised, evidence informed schools program is one of the largest in the world, with additional services that include information and advice, diagnostic assessments, behaviour support, parent and family support, and adult programs. We share evidence-informed autism practice and applied research nationwide.
Neuroscience Research Australia NeuRA
Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA) is an independent, not-for-profit research institute based in Sydney, Australia. As a leader in brain and nervous system research, our goal is to prevent, treat and cure brain and nervous system diseases, disorders and injuries through medical research.
Some of the many aspects of neuroscience we explore include:
- Degenerative brain diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Mental illnesses such as bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
- Developmental disorders such as autism and Asperger’s syndrome
- Neurological disorders including obstructive sleep apnoea, nerve damage and chronic pain
- Falls and Balance in the elderly
- Rehabilitation after stroke and spinal cord injury
- Increasing the safety of car travel for children and adults.