A NSW Government website

Your Health Link

Filter your results

help How this works

Resource Tag: Finance tune Filter your results

Australian Taxation Office – People with Disability

If you have a disability, you and your carer could be eligible for tax and superannuation concessions and exemptions.

Carer Allowance

For people who give additional daily care to someone with a disability or medical condition, or an adult who is frail aged.

Carer Payment

A payment if you give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, illness, or an adult who is frail aged.

Carers: Services Australia

Payments and services if you provide temporary or ongoing care. Help if you need to take time off work to care for someone.

Combined Pensioners and Superannuants Association

Our vision is a fair deal for pensioners of all ages, low-income retirees and people on low-incomes within a fair and just society in which people have adequate living standards and equitable access to the services they need, their rights, needs, concerns and aspirations are respected; and they have a say in the decisions which affect their lives.

Continence Aids Payment Scheme (CAPS)

CAPS is an Australian Government program. It provides a payment to eligible people, to help with some of the costs of buying continence products.

Council for Intellectual Disability

We are a disability rights organisation led by people with intellectual disability.

Department of Veterans’ Affairs

The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) is a department of the Australian Government. We provide support, services and information for:

  • veterans and their dependants
  • serving and former serving ADF members
  • war widow/ers
  • Australian British Nuclear Tests participants
  • members of the Australian Federal Police and
  • students, teachers and historians.

Guardianship Division

NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal NCAT’s Guardianship Division makes decisions about people who have a decision making disability. 

Housing and Homelessness

Find out how we can help you find or keep your housing, how to apply for private rental assistance or social housing, understand your rights and responsibilities as a tenant or request help with a property and find out more about management transfers.

Isolated Patients Travel and Accommodation Assistance Scheme (IPTAAS)

IPTAAS is the Isolated Patients Travel and Accommodation Assistance Scheme. This is a NSW Government scheme providing financial assistance towards travel and accommodation costs when a patient needs to travel long distances for treatment that is not available locally.


We help Australians take control of their money with free tools, tips and guidance.

So you can focus on what really matters.

My Future

myfuture provides resources to explore career pathways and tools to develop self-knowledge to help with career decision-making.

National Debt Helpline

National Debt Helpline is a not-for-profit service that helps people tackle their debt problems. We’re not a lender and we don’t ‘sell’ anything or make money from you. Our professional financial counsellors offer a free, independent and confidential service.


The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is an independent statutory agency. Our role is to implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers.

NSW Fair Trading

NSW Fair Trading is part of the Department of Customer Service whose role is to make doing business in NSW simple, accessible and fair for employees, consumers and industry while providing the best value for government.

NSW Health: Medicare card resource

Developed by South Eastern Sydney Local Health District, Yfoundations, and NSW Centre for Advancement of Adolescent Health, this resource is to inform young people aged 15 and over about their options to access healthcare.

NSW Trustee and Guardian

Our purpose is to protect, promote and support the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of the people of NSW.

Payments and support for Indigenous Australians

We have a range of payments and support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.

Power of Attorney

A Power of Attorney is a legal document that gives a person, or trustee organisation the legal authority to act for you to manage your assets and make financial and legal decisions on your behalf.